eToro Supported Countries
eToro is accessible in over 140 countries worldwide. Notable regions include Europe, Asia, Africa, and Oceania. However, in the United States, usage is restricted to cryptocurrency trading only due to regulatory limitations. Despite these restrictions, eToro continues to seek expansion and regulatory approval in more jurisdictions to offer its innovative services to a wider audience. The exchange is available to use in these countries and territories:
- Americas: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Guadeloupe, Mexico, Peru & Uruguay. United States residents can use the eToro US platform, but for regulatory reasons, eToro doesn’t provide services to US citizens outside the USA.
- Oceania: Australia, French Guiana, French Polynesia & New Zealand.
- Asia: Bangladesh, Hong Kong, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand & Vietnam.
- Europe: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle Of Man, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Martinique, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Reunion Island, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden & Switzerland.
- United Kingdom: Cayman Islands, Guernsey, Jersey Island & United Kingdom.
- Africa: Mayotte, Seychelles & South Africa.
- Middle East: Bahrain, Israel, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar & United Arab Emirates.
eToro Restricted Countries
As a regulated and licensed trading platform, eToro also prohibits users from certain jurisdictions or countries to access its services. Refer to this list for a quick overview of the locations banned from using eToro.
Does eToro Offer Services in the US?
The regular eToro platform users have access to is not available to residents of the United States as there is a dedicated exchange specifically for US investors called eToro US. eToro US is a renowned social trading and multi-asset brokerage platform that provides innovative financial services to users in the country. Since its establishment, eToro has redefined the realm of online trading by integrating elements of social networking into its platform to foster knowledge-sharing and collaboration among traders.
Users can invest in various assets, including stocks, cryptocurrencies, commodities, currencies, indices, and ETFs. eToro US operates under regulation by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and is fully committed to providing its customers secure and transparent trading experiences. This dedication to innovation, user-centricity, and regulatory compliance has propelled eToro US as a trusted choice for millions of traders.
Where is eToro Located?
eToro is a global financial services provider that is based in Israel. Holding its main office in the heart of Israel, Tel Aviv, eToro extends its global footprint with offices in several other locations, such as Cyprus, the United Kingdom, the United States, and Australia.
The Bottom Line
As a global trading platform operating for over 15 years, eToro provides a secure, regulated, diverse and accessible exchange for 30 million+ users in over 140 countries worldwide. It supports over 15 fiat currencies like USD, AUD, GBP, JPY, EUR, plus over 20 languages, which include English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin and more.